Sunday, February 19, 2012

No more Starving

Principle # 2 - Honor Your Hunger
"Keep your body biologically fed with adequate energy and carbohydrates. Otherwise you can trigger a primal drive to overeat. Once you reach the moment of excessive hunger, all intentions of moderate, conscious eating are fleeting and irrelevant. Learning to honor this first biological signal sets the stage for re-building trust with yourself and food."

Thus far, for the most part I am honoring my hunger. I am certainly recognizing better when I am actually hungry versus when I am not, and consciously assessing of when I eat for hunger needs, or just cause I want it. I have certainly not let myself go hungry :)


Today's Food log...

Breakfast
chocolate kale banana and peanut butter shake
small oatmeal with a dash of brown sugar and dried fruit

Lunch
Brown Rice and veggies

Snack
Greek Yogurt with Kiwi
Saltines

Dinner
Rubios HealthMex Veggie Burrito with Guac, and chips with Salsa
Starbucks coffee with steamed soy
1/2 chocolate chunk cookie

Additional
3 oz rose wine
1/2 cup Life cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment